Community Profiles: Southeast Michigan
| SEMCOG's most requested data.
||(Last update: Apr. 20, 2013)
- Population trends, household types, age groups, race, ethnicity, and education levels.
Economy and Jobs
- Jobs by industry, commuting to work, daytime population, and income.
- Housing trends, ownership, vacancy, value, and movement into the area.
- Roads, bridges, safety, transportation to work, commute time, planned projects, and corridor studies.
- Residential and non-residential development by land use type.
- Quick locator map.
- Create a custom profile by limiting items to include or aggregating data for multiple communities.