BusinessesGood for you, good for your business
On top of all that . . . there's no charge!
Keeping Michigan's air clean is in your best interest. When we stay within the federal health standard for ozone, we avoid costly mandates on businesses and industry. It helps us all breathe a little easier while continuing to attract and retain business, industry, and jobs.
Here's how it works; it's as easy as 1-2-3!
- Designate a workplace coordinator for the Ozone Action day program and subscribe to the e-mail notification system at no charge.
- Order Ozone Action promotional materials to make announcements easy and awareness certain. Available to organizations located in Michigan only.
- Your workplace coordinator will be notified and encouraged to notify colleagues and coworkers by:
- displaying Ozone Action announcement tent cards,
- sending an internal e-mail message,
- posting a notice on the company's electronic (or actual) bulletin boards, or calling the workplace to action in a way best suited to it.
Spreading the word is one of the easiest and most effective ways of taking action!